Monday, February 9, 2009

Memory of the past......

Trip to batu Niah during my Study years in UPM Bintulu, really some wish that i could back to the past....hehehe


Trip to Belaga Sungai Asap.... fish from My lecture fish pond... took a whole day to caught that fish..... I was the cook for that trip... i love cooking...hehe

dinner Gala... for last semester student..... Penemuruai second from the right......


The group of forester..... in casual version..... most of the forestry student usualy uncasual when attend class... i'm the worst one....hehehe i even wore short pants to class because i had no more clean pants to wear.... gara-gara malas nak cuci seluar la.....hehehe but lucky the lecture was sporting enought to let me in the class....heheheh




2 comments:

Co-founder: Penemuruai said...

Berawan Traveller,
Ops ..you did it again.
I`m skinny that time la..hahaha.
Best Regard;
The Founder of Penemuruai

DrKong said...

wah..geng geng Bintulu semua ni kan? haha...woo...